Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Camp Hill, PA
Envirep is a distributor of municipal and industrial water and wastewater equipment serving the Mid-Atlantic Region. We are looking for an Application Engineer to support our equipment sales and service team. This is an exciting opportunity for an engineer to use their knowledge and experience in water and wastewater equipment applications. Our ideal candidate remains calm under pressure, has excellent communication skills and is deadline driven.
- Work with the sales team to determine customers’ needs and create scope of work.
- Manage project workflow efficiently in a deadline environment.
- Review contract documents.
- Prepare budget proposals, quotes, and pricing for projects.
- Develop technical documents, equipment layouts, datasheets, and specifications.
- Support the sales process by ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Identify leads, coordinate follow-up, and generate budget quotes.
- Communicate with vendors to integrate equipment into projects.
- Adapt and respond quickly in a high paced, multitasked work environment.
- Provide technical support to the field services team during project commissioning and startup.
As an Application Engineer, you must be professional, pleasant and possess the ability to function equally well in a team environment and independently. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, along with the ability to interact effectively with both customers and coworkers.
We're looking not only for team players, but also for problem solvers who want to take the initiative. We want our employees to take pride in what they do and have ownership of their work. Because we recognize the value of employees who want to develop their skills, we promote from within our growing company. That's how we've built a strong team of dedicated, seasoned professionals who know how to get the job done.
Specific Qualifications Include
- Strong engineering aptitude and problem solving ability.
- Work independently without direct supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, analytical skills, organizational skills, self-management, and commitment to excellence.
- Microsoft Office Suite or equivalent skills.
- Perform work accurately and thoroughly on a consistent basis.
- Experience with pumps, controls, mechanical equipment, or wastewater treatment is a plus.
- Minimum of a BS in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Experience using CAD platforms such as Solidworks, AutoDesk Inventor, AutoCAD.
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers, manufacturers and engineers.
- Ability to review detailed project specifications and drawings.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- SEP IRA Profit Sharing
- Yearly Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays