Hidrostal Pumps and PartsJosh Price
Due to the unique shape of the impeller with a large channel and screw shape, the Hidrostal pumps can pump raw sewage with rags, wipes, solids, and debris. The pumps are also ideal for transporting thick viscous sludge and grit that other pumps cannot handle.
Hidrostal pumps are available in a variety of configurations, such as:
- Submersible pumps
- Dry pit submersible pumps
- Horizontal dry pit pumps
- Axial flow pumps
- Vertical turbine pumps
The Hidrostal screw impeller pump is a durable pump built with hardened steel wetted parts that provide efficient pumping, heavy-duty design, and long-lasting pump with some unique characteristics:
- High Efficiencies – smooth flow and low turbulence by the screw/centrifugal impeller provide high efficiencies.
- Clog-free Operation – Screw impeller means no clogging, minimal operator attention, and low maintenance.
- Low NPSH Required – keeps thick sludges and large solids moving as the available suction head decreases.
- Steep Pump Performance Curve – provide predictable flow range with thick sludge and grit.
- Positive Displacement Action – enables the pump to handle thick sludge and grit.
- Hardened Impeller – high Brinell hardness provides abrasion resistance and long life.
- Anti-Vane – helps to keep the eye of the impeller free from clogging.
- Externally Adjustable Suction Liner – keeps pumps operating efficiently and clog-free.
Hidrostal pumps are state-of-the-art for handling grit and sludge. Whether the pumping application is sludge transfer, sludge mixing, primary sludge, return activated sludge (RAS), waste-activated sludge (WAS), or thickened sludge, we have a pump for that application. In addition, no other pump offers more quality or features than Hidrostal to ensure reliability and unsurpassed performance.
Hidrostal is an industry leader and innovator in high-quality pump design. At Envirep/TLC, we will help you choose the best Hidrostal parts for your needs. Our goal is to provide you with easy-to-operate, low-maintenance pump parts to ensure you are as cost-effective as possible.
Envirep/TLC is the authorized distributor of Hidrostal pumps and pump products in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, and Washington, D.C. In addition, we provide service and spare parts to support our customers.
When repairing Hidrostal pumps, it is always best to use genuine Hidrostall pump parts. Hidrostal builds its parts to exact tolerances and exact material specifications. Installing a non-genuine part can reduce the pump’s service life, damage other components in the pump, and reduce the pump’s efficiency. Only genuine Hidrostal parts can guarantee that the part will fit perfectly and deliver reliable service for many years.
NOTE: Before 2015, Hidrostal pumps were sold in North America through a distributor agreement with The Weir Group, also known as WEMCO, and currently called Trillium Flow Technologies. This agreement expired at the end of 2015, and Hidrostal LLC was established in the United States to take over the sales, service, and support of all Hidrostal Pumps in North America.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Hidrostal.
CLICK HERE to view the Hidrostal Screw Impeller Pump brochure.
Envirep/TLC is the exclusive distributor for Hidrostal municipal water and wastewater pumps in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia.
Hidrostalis the industry leader and innovator in high-quality pump design. At Envirep/TLC, we will help you choose the best Hidrostal pump parts for your needs. Our goal is to provide you with easy-to-operate, low-maintenance pump parts to ensure you are as cost-effective as possible.