Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Camp Hill, PA
Envirep is a distributor of municipal and industrial water and wastewater equipment serving the Mid-Atlantic Region. We are looking for a Service Coordinator to support the service department with administrative tasks as well as providing technical support to customers and other tasks as assigned. This is an exciting opportunity for a service coordintaor to use their knowledge and experience. Our ideal candidate remains calm under pressure, has excellent communication skills and is deadline driven.
- Handle incoming requests for parts and aftermarket equipment quoting & ordering
- Answer service calls & dispatch to service technicians when appropriate
- Assists Service Manager with scheduling of Service Technicians
- Process service department billing
- Process warranty claims with various manufacturers
- Review, revise, and ensure accuracy on all final service & equipment startup reports
- Assist office staff with answering incoming phone calls
- Maintain parts & service supplies inventory
As a Parts & Service Coordinator, you must be professional, pleasant and possess the ability to function equally well in a team environment and independently. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, along with the ability to interact effectively with both customers and coworkers.
We're looking not only for team players, but also for problem solvers who want to take the initiative. We want our employees to take pride in what they do and have ownership of their work. Because we recognize the value of employees who want to develop their skills, we promote from within our growing company. That's how we've built a strong team of dedicated, seasoned professionals who know how to get the job done.
Specific Qualifications Include
- College degree preferred but not required
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Able to assist service technicians in the field if required
- Ability to occasionally lift and transport heavy packages & equipment
- Strong computer & writing skills
- Proficient with Microsoft software
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong electrical aptitude preferred
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction
Eligible candidates must pass both a clean driving record and background check. Send resume with salary requirements.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- SEP IRA Profit Sharing
- Yearly Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays