Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Camp Hill, PA
Envirep is a manufacturer's representative for various municipal and industrial water and wastewater equipment manufacturers serving the mid-Atlantic states. Our services include working with consulting engineers and owners on new equipment sales, startups, repairs, field troubleshooting, and service agreements. We are looking for an Environmental Engineer to support our equipment sales and service team. This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer to use their knowledge and experience in water and wastewater equipment applications.
- Work with consulting engineers, owners, and contractors.
- Manage multiple projects at various stages from planning through construction by providing technical and application assistance.
- Make sales calls, attend trade shows, and conduct technical presentations.
- Work with the sales team to determine customers' needs and create a scope of work.
- Manage project workflow efficiently in a deadline environment.
- Review contract documents.
- Prepare budget proposals, quotes, and pricing for projects.
- Develop technical documents, equipment layouts, datasheets, and specifications.
- Support the sales process by ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Identify leads, coordinate follow-up, and generate budget quotes.
- Communicate with vendors to integrate equipment into projects.
- Adapt and respond quickly in a high-paced, multitasked work environment.
- Provide technical support to the field services team during project ccommissioning and startup.
As an Environmental Engineer, you must be professional, pleasant and possess the ability to function equally well in a team environment and independently. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, along with the ability to interact effectively with both customers and coworkers.
We're looking not only for team players, but also for problem solvers who want to take the initiative. We want our employees to take pride in what they do and have ownership of their work. Because we recognize the value of employees who want to develop their skills, we promote from within our growing company. That's how we've built a strong team of dedicated, seasoned professionals who know how to get the job done.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of sales strategies and concepts, meeting customers requirements and needs.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Strong engineering aptitude and problem solving ability.
- Work independently without direct supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills, self-management, and commitment to excellence.
- Perform work accuartely and thoroughly on a consistent basis.
- Experience with pumps, controls, mechanical equipment, and/or wastewater treatment.
- Minimum of a BS in Environmental Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Experience using MS Office programs and AutoCAD.
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers, engineers, and manufacturers.
- Ability to review detailed project specifications and drawings.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary
- Family Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development