GORMAN-RUPP FACTORY TOURS
Gorman-Rupp Factory Tours
Gorman-Rupp offers factory tours to highlight their commitment to quality, spare parts inventory, serviceability and reliability of the equipment, testing procedures, new product development, investment in facilities, and customer service.
What's Included With Your Visit
- A tour of Gorman-Rupp’s plant including the highly automated machine shop with robotics machining of pump parts, pattern shop, pump assembly, spare parts inventory, pump testing, pumping station assembly, electrical panel shop, mechanical and electrical engineering
- Discussions of packaged pumping stations including materials of construction, ancillary components, control panels, electrical components, motors, level control systems and alarm
- Discussions of Gorman-Rupp’s quick parts shipment policy, total pump station warranty program, and complete pump station testing process
- Discussions of system design and typical wastewater pump applications
- Hydraulic demonstrations
- Demonstrations of damaging pump operating conditions
- Demonstrations of pump maintenance features
The demonstrations are conducted in a fully equipped pump room complete with full sized pumps, variable speed drives, glass suction and discharge piping, pressure monitors, level sensors and flow meters. A glass faced pump with glass piping is also used for demonstrations.
Thank you for taking a minute to inquire about this training and/or factory tour. Please provide some basic contact information and a member of our staff will reach out within 3 business days. Thank you for choosing Envirep!