Supplying reliable pumping systems is only part of the equation for Envirep. Our company's mission is to ensure that our customers maximize their equipment's lifespan & reliability through exceptional service & support.
Finding the time to perform preventive maintenance can be difficult for operators when combined with the many responsibilities of running a collection system and/or a wastewater treatment plant.
Envirep offers service agreements to help you meet those needs. We offer many plans, including annual, semi-annual, and quarterly. All of our service agreements automatically come with a detailed paper & electronic copy of a service checklist for your maintenance records.
Benefits of Service Agreements...
- Get needed preventive maintenance
- Extend life of equipment
- Reduce risk of breakdowns
- Lower operating costs
- Detect small issues before they become large issues
- Equipment maintained to manufacturers recommendations
- Written documentation provided for maintenance records
We have service agreements for the following equipment:
- Suction Lift Pump Stations
- Submersible Pump Stations
- Water Booster Pump Stations
- Sewage Pumping Stations
- Rotary Lobe Pumps
- Wet Well Grinders
- Inline Grinders
- Sludge Pumps
- Utility Water Systems
- Grit Pumps
- Headworks Screens
- Septage Receiving Stations
- Wastewater Treatment Equipment
Our pump station service agreements include the following:
- Oil Change
- Clearance Adjustment
- Internal Pump Inspection
- Pump Unclogging
- Check Valve Inspection
- Motor Lubrication
- Belt & Sheave Laser Alignment & Tensioning
- Level Control Inspection
- Wet Well Level Settings
- Gauge Readings
- Hour Meter Readings
- Voltage and Amperage Readings
- Dialer Battery Check and Alarm Verification
- Recommendations to Improve Efficiency, Performance, Safety, and Reliability
Get more value with the semi-annual or quarterly programs!
Semi-annual and quarterly service agreements receive SPECIAL DISCOUNT PRICING.
Additionally, three or more pump stations or equipment on a service agreement qualify for a BULK PRICING DISCOUNT!
Envirep offers service agreements throughout our territory.
Includes Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
Please contact us if you would like a proposal for a service agreement at email@example.com.
Here is a list of manufacturer's equipment we service:
Flowrox / Valmet
JWC / Muffin Monster
Saveco / Enviro-Care
Smith & Loveless
To schedule service or learn more about our service options
Envirep is the OEM parts and service provider for the following territories:
Pennsylvania (PA), Maryland (MD), Delaware (DE), New Jersey (NJ), Virginia (VA), West Virginia (WV), and Washington D.C.