Franklin Electric Pumps
About Franklin Electric
Envirep represents Franklin Electric a manufacturer of grinder pumps and grinder pump packages. Together, the we uphold core values such as service, innovation, availability, cost, and quality.
Franklin Electric is based in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Its activities focus exclusively on the manufacturing and distribution of pumps, motors, controls, and drives. These are used in many commercial, residential, industrial, and municipal applications.
PowerSewer Grinder Pump Systems
FPS PowerSewer® System is a flexible, service friendly, and efficient system. This low-pressure sewer system is available in 60, 72, 84, and 96-inch deep basin sizes. Inclusion of the FPS high head grinder pump allows the PowerSewer System to produce a maximum shut off head of 200 feet, with a maximum flow of 35 gpm.
FPS Simplex and Duplex Fiberglass Hard Piped Grinder Packages are designed to handle sewage wastewater transfer for light commercial or residential low pressure sewer applications.
- Two powerful 2 hp single-phase, 3450 rpm with capacitor start/run motor with built-in overload protection to prevent over-current and over-temperature damage
- High starting torque motor to handle the demands of grinding domestic sewage
- Epoxy-coated cast iron finish for corrosion resistance and durability
- Designed with a seven-vane, angled face, non-clogging, balanced brass impeller
- Tight cutting clearances for superior cutting action, grinding 414,000 cuts per minute
- Two cast iron ball check valves
- Control panel with integral pump starting components
- Four control float switches
- Stainless steel float bracket
- Junction box
- Basins are heavy-duty fiberglass material. Duplex basins are 36" diameter and are available in 48", 60", 72", 84", 96", 108", and 120" depths
- 4" Adapt-A-Flex inlet grommet
- Solid fiberglass cover, stainless steel rail system with sealing flange, discharge pipe disconnect, stainless steel lifting chain, ball check valve, and shut-off valve
- Easy-to-follow installation instructions
Thank you for taking a minute to inquire about our services. Please provide some basic contact information and a member of our staff will reach out within 3 business days. Thank you for choosing Envirep!